Many bloggers are wondering, ''how does SEO work? " "What should be done so that my blog or web can be said SEO friendly?".
Well .. in this article tutorial I will convey you how SEO work.
- SEO ON PAGE
- SEO OFF PAGE
- SEO On Page
The purpose of SEO On Page is a process of optimization of a website or blog that is done from the side of the website or blog itself. In other words, an effort to optimize a website by a website owner / webmaster by designing an SEO Friendly website.
Some important elements contained in the On Page SEO include:
- Research keywords, to find the main keywords and supporting keywords that are closest or relevant to the niche website or blog to be created.
- Build a website or blog with good structure, attractive appearance, not chaotic and fast loading and able to open in any device (mobile friendly)
- Use good Title Tag for homepage and content title.
- Add a description that matches the website or blog you created.
- Writing content is useful for the reader (because content is KING)
- Set SEO Friendly URLs or links (not too long or short)
- Using structured and sequential heading tags (H1, H2, H3, H4)
- Set up the website or blog navigation as possible and driveable.
- Build internal links, inbound links, external links sufficiently.
- Add alternate keywords on the naming image / image (alt image)
- And others
The meaning of SEO Off Page is the process of optimizing the website or blog that is done from outside the website built. A website or blog that's SEO On Page has been optimized properly should be supported by optimization from outside the website itself.
- SEO Off Page
Off page optimization is done by building links (backlinks) from other sites to optimized websites. Some types of links commonly built to increase the popularity of a website on the internet, such as :
- Submit URL in bing webmaster or google webmaster.
- Backlink from social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Youtube, etc.)
- Baclink from web 2.0 properties (Blogspot, WordPress, Weebly, Jomlaa, Drupal etc.)
- Backlink from online forum (Kaskus, Ads ID, Forum online store, etc.)
- Backlink from social bookmarking site (Lintas.me, Diigo.com, Folkd.com, Delicious etc.)
- Baclink from blogwalking activities (commenting on other people's blogs)
- Ping Tool is the process of pinging URLs like (pingler, pingOmatic etc.)