Many bloggers are wondering, "how does SEO work?" , "What should be done so that my blog or web can be said SEO friendly?".
Well... in this article tutorial I will convey you how SEO work. There are 2 kinds of SEO :
- SEO ON PAGE
- SEO OFF PAGE
SEO On Page
The purpose of SEO On Page is a process of optimization of a website or blog that is done from the side of the website or blog itself. In other words, an effort to optimize a website by a website owner / webmaster by designing an SEO Friendly website.
Some important elements contained in the On Page SEO include:
- Research keywords, to find the main keywords and supporting keywords that are closest or relevant to the niche website or blog to be created.
- Build a website or blog with good structure, attractive appearance, not chaotic and fast loading and able to open in any device (mobile friendly)
- Use good Title Tag for homepage and content title.
- Add a description that matches the website or blog you created.
- Writing content is useful for the reader (because content is KING)
- Set SEO Friendly URLs or links (not too long or short)
- Using structured and sequential heading tags (H1, H2, h2, H4)
- Set up the website or blog navigation as possible and driveable.
- Build internal links, inbound links, external links sufficiently.
- Add alternate keywords on the naming image / image (alt image)
- And others
SEO Off Page
The meaning of SEO Off Page is the process of optimizing the website or blog that is done from outside the website built. A website or blog that's SEO On Page has been optimized properly should be supported by optimization from outside the website itself.
Off page optimization is done by building links (backlinks) from other sites to optimized websites. Some types of links commonly built to increase the popularity of a website on the internet, such as :
- Submit URL in bing webmaster or google webmaster.
- Backlink from social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Youtube, etc.)
- Baclink from web 2.0 properties (Blogspot, WordPress, Weebly, Jomlaa, Drupal etc.)
- Backlink from online forum (Kaskus, Ads ID, Forum online store, etc.)
- Backlink from social bookmarking site (Lintas.me, Diigo.com, Folkd.com, Delicious etc.)
- Baclink from blogwalking activities (commenting on other people's blogs)
- Ping Tool is the process of pinging URLs like (pingler, pingOmatic etc.)
For more details I will explain clearly in the next article.